|Users no||Price per user
per month ($)
Discounted for Nonprofits.
- Advanced Web Surveillance
- Automatic Improvment Support
- Personilized reporting
- Corporate Social Collaboration Tool
- Basic CRM functionality
- Works on all major mobile platforms
- Integrates with salesforce.com and Microsoft Dynamics CRM
- API for integration with other systems
Sources: Any webpage that is publicly available.
- Animations (images, audio etc.) are ignored
- Webpages cannot have protection such as login, user credentials, captcha or similar
- Content cannot be generated by POST command, ad-hoc or time framed [special agreement required - contact Intelliwell]
- Intervall: 20 minutes
Number of souces: Unlimited
- Def: A subscription is one or more sources in combination with zero or more filters.
- Subscriptions are linked to one Account in your CRM system (i.e canadianviagras.com. Customer, Prospect, Competitor, Partner etc.)
- Each Account can be linked to zero or more Subscriptions.
Subscriptions can be individually filtered. Filter is not mandatory.
- Extremly powerful and flexible filter engine (Regular Expression)
- Single words, phrases, variables can be used
- Free support included (describe what you want and Intelliwell Support takes care of it)
New posts are published in the Informant App. Users can log in via any supported device (laptop, mobile, etc.). Digest e-mail are sent regularly (optional). Content consists of the new text and associated link (if provided by source).
- Digest mail: none, daily or weekly
- Hits published to personal RSS/Atom feeds is optional
CRM features included in Platform License
Your organization is allocated either 1 GB or a per-user limit, whichever is greater. For example, 20 users receives 1 GB because 20 users multiplied by 20 MB per user is 400 MB, which is less than the 1 GB minimum. 100 users receives more than the 1 GB minimum because 100 users multiplied by 20 MB per user is 2 GB.
For file storage, your organization is allocated a per-user limit multiplied by the number of users in the organization plus an additional per-organization allocation of 11 GB. For example, 600 users receives 1,211 GB of file storage, or 2 GB per user multiplied by 600 users plus an additional 11 GB.